Bridges Public Charter School Parent Teacher Organization
The Bridges PTO's mission is to strengthen, enhance and encourage the educational and social environment of Bridges Public Charter School and to promote open communication and understanding between families and Bridges administration and staff. The PTO is an all-volunteer organization. All Bridges families, teachers and staff members are automatically members of the PTO and are encouraged to participate in PTO activities throughout the year, even if unable to attend monthly meetings.
Schedule of Meetings
The Bridges PTO meets monthly and all families, teachers and staff are welcome. Spanish Interpretation can be provided for these meetings as requested. The PTO will also be hosting a coffee hour one Friday morning each month, listed in red below.
- PTO Meeting: Thursday, October 13, 2016, 8:45 a.m., room 304
- PTO Coffee Hour: Friday, October 14, 2016, 8:00 a.m., lobby
- PTO Meeting: Wednesday, November 2, 2016, 6:00 p.m., room 304
- PTO Coffee Hour: Friday, November 18, 2016, 8:00 a.m., lobby
- PTO Meeting: Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 8:45 a.m., room 304
- PTO Meeting: Wednesday, January 4, 2017, 6:00 p.m., room 304
- PTO Meeting: Wednesday, February 1, 2017, 8:45 a.m., room 304
- PTO Meeting: Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 8:45 a.m., room 304
- PTO Meeting: Wednesday, April 5, 2017, Time TBD, room 304
- PTO Meeting: Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 8:45 a.m., room 304
- PTO Meeting: Wednesday, June 7, 2017, 8:45 a.m., room 304
The PTO has four officers: President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer. Officers are elected on a yearly basis.
2016- 2017 PTO Officers
For questions about the PTO or to be added to the listserv, please email the President, or email the PTO at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates for the following events later this year will be posted soon!
- Picture Day! October 12 (pk-k) and October 13 (1st-4th). Make up photos will be on October 18.
- Fall Play Date
- Bridges Toy Swap
- Winter Dance Party