Enrollment for SY 2018-2019
Welcome to Bridges Public Charter School (Bridges PCS) enrollment registration process. There are 2 main steps to complete the enrollment of the student at Bridges PCS. First step is to complete the online enrollment form. The second step is to submit paper forms and required documentation to the school in person.
For any questions regarding the online registration form and the enrollment process you can talk with Ms. Maritza or Mr. Daniel at 202-545-0515 or email us at email@example.com. If you do not have access to a computer or need assistance to complete the online form, you can do this by setting up an appointment at the school between the time frame of 8:30 am - 2:30 pm.
STEP 1 - Online Enrollment Form
1. You should have received an email that includes a 15 character Snapcode. If you have NOT received this email, please get in contact with Ms. Maritza or Mr. Daniel at 202-545-0515. They will resend the email and if needed provide a print out of the email. You will not be able to complete the online enrollment form without this Snapcode.
2. After you have received the Snapcode, please begin filling out the online form by clicking this link: https://secure.infosnap.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=13676&culture=en
STEP 2 - Paper Forms and Document Guidance
To confirm and complete the registration of the student at Bridges PCS please submit the following paper forms and required supporting documentation to the school in person. Please contact Ms. Maritza or Mr. Daniel at 202-545-0515 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Find below the list of documents and paper forms to be submitted to the school:
1) DC Residency Verification Form & Supporting Documents (Click here for List of Acceptable Supporting Documentation).
2) New students only - My School DC Enrollment Form English and Spanish (Click here for Form).
3) New students only - Copy of Birth Certificate.
4) New students only - Proof of Legal Guardian’s Identity (Any US state issued Photograph ID or passport). For verification of Guardian - Student relationship only.
5) New students only - If applicable and available, IEP (Individualized Education Program) and related assessments from the previous school.
6) New students only - If applicable and available, final report card from the previous school.
7) New students only - Records Release Form (Click here for Form)
8) New students only - If the student is enrolling in Bridges PCS after June 15th, please provide a Transfer / Withdrawal Form from previous school.
Please find below the official health related forms. The forms have to be printed and filled out by the student's physician unless mentioned otherwise. The forms will also need the signature of the parent or legal guardian as per the instructions on each form. All of the forms have to be completed and submitted to the school. Every student should have an updated health (which includes immunization records) and dental exam to begin the school year. If your child needs medications at the school please make sure to complete the Medication Authorization Form. (On the first day of school please provide the school with an unopened prescription.)
1) Health Insurance Policy card covering the student
2) Official Emergency Medical Treatment Authorization Form. This form has to only be completed by the primary legal guardian / parent. - (Click Here for Form)
3) District of Columbia Universal Health Certificate. This form has to be completed by the student's physician - (Click Here for Form)
4) District of Columbia Oral Health Assessment Form. This form has to be completed by the student's dentist - (Click Here for Form)
5) Official Medication Authorization Form. If applicable, please provide this completed form to the school - (Click Here for Form)
6) Official Action Plan For Anaphylaxis - If applicable, please provide this completed form to the school - (Click Here for Form)
7) Official Asthma Action Plan - If applicable, please provide this completed form to the school - (Click Here for Form)
AFTER CARE FOR SY 2018-2019
BEYOND THE BASICS ENROLLMENT INFO